Terms & Conditions
Welcome to BazaarRia!
Hello there! Thank you for your interest to join our family as a Seller! Our goal is to bring the Bazaar Ramadhan to you during this period. Do read our terms & conditions before you sign in. Also, please take note that currently BazaarRia serves the Malay-Muslim community therefore, Sellers need to only post food products that are Halal and / or items that do not cause hurt towards our community.
You acknowledge and agree that by registering for or using the Seller Portal and/or BazaarRia, you, as a Seller, expressly agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as may be updated and amended by BazaarRia from time to time at its sole discretion (“Agreement”). Any amendments to this Agreement shall become effective and binding on the Seller as soon as the amendments have been published the Seller Portal and/or the BazaarRia Site (as applicable). This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that govern the Seller’s access to, and use of, the Marketplace Program and is an agreement between the Seller and BazaarRia.
You acknowledge that before registering your Account, you confirm that; You are 18 years of age, If you are below 18 years of age, you must have consent AND supervision of your parent or legal guardian, All information you have provided are accurate, updated, truthful and complete, You are responsible for all activities under your account as BazaarRia will not be responsible if your password and/or account are misappropriated or used by a third party.
BazaarRia owns and operates a platform in Singapore that allows Seller (“Merchant”) to list and sell their products to the public over the internet. This platform is currently provided on www.BazaarRia.sg.
The merchants will be allowed to sell their products on the BazaarRia platform. BazaarRia is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of the merchants. The service provided by BazaarRia is limited to referring customers to the merchant and accepting orders and payments on their behalf.
The seller authorises BazaarRia to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
BazaarRia may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
- Our Rights and Obligations
(2) BazaarRia will present on the website the approved products listed by the seller. The seller will be responsible for listing their own products, unless stated otherwise.
(3) BazaarRia is authorised to accept binding sales on behalf of the seller and will be careful to pass order data onto the seller as technology allows.
(4) In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, BazaarRia reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the seller if the seller repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
- Merchant’s Rights and Obligations
(1) The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on BazaarRia. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, weight and dimensions, price, quantity, picture and description. The merchant must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s. The merchant must notify BazaarRia of any changes to the details of their listings at all times.
(2) The merchant guarantees that information listed on BazaarRia relating to his products satisfies all legal and regulatory requirements at all times, and in particular satisfies information requirements for consumer protection.
(3) The merchant will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on BazaarRia.
(4) The merchant undertakes that the information provided by the merchant does not violate any third party’s copyright.
(5) The merchant will contact the customers no more than is necessary for processing the transactions referred by BazaarRia. In particular, the merchant will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from BazaarRia or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via BazaarRia, the merchant will not advertise any of BazaarRia’s competitors and their products.
(6) The merchant will process orders and arrange delivery with all reasonable care the moment the merchant receives confirmation of sale through the BazaarRia site, email and/or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding, orders should be fulfilled within the period stipulated. The merchant is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the merchant and all their products from the BazaarRia’s platform.
(7) If the merchant is unable to fulfil a submitted order, the merchant must notify BazaarRia as soon as possible, and within 1 day of receiving the order at the latest.
(8) The merchant agrees to adhere to their range of products and prices as provided to BazaarRia and as described on their listing on the website. The merchant further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to-date their range of products, stock count, prices and associated terms and conditions, and/or delivery fees.
(9) The merchant representative is to provide BazaarRia with a copy of his/her official IDs, permits and registration at the time of contract signature.
3. Delivery Charges
Delivery charges and other services related to the physical fulfilment of orders, if any, are as follows.
- If Sellers have prior arrangements with own delivery, Sellers may continue to do so but are liable for the orders.
- Sellers (retail items only) may also use BazaarRia delivery arrangement.
BazaarRia reserves the right to adjust the delivery charges, provided suitable notice is served in advance to the seller. BazaarRia will give the merchant adequate notice in writing of any change in delivery charges.
The merchant will bear responsibility for non-deliveries (items not delivered / customer did not receive) and items that have defects to re-send respective items.
- Customer Online Payment
(1) In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card, or wireless online transfer), BazaarRia collects the payment for the relevant order in BazaarRia’s name on behalf of the merchant, and pays it out to the merchant according to the Invoicing Agreement.
(2) The merchant will keep receipts of deliveries to customers for at least 12 months and make those available on request. In case of problems that may cause the order to be rescinded, or in the case of a delivery failure, the merchant must immediately notify BazaarRia by either email or phone so that the credit card payment may be cancelled.
(3) The merchant bears the risk of abuse of the payment medium (e.g. of credit card or debit card fraud). If a fraudulent payment has been credited to the merchant, BazaarRia reserves the right to correct the amount the merchant is invoiced to offset this payment.
- Invoicing & Merchant Payment
(1) BazaarRia’s invoices may be delivered by email or online messaging. They include BazaarRia’s claims on the merchant, commission, and, if applicable, other fees as stated in Para 3(2).
(2) The monthly statement of all transactions will be available on the system in the seller dashboard.
(3) BazaarRia will remit to the merchant within 2 weeks upon delivery of respective items on all proceeds from the sales made by the merchant less valid customer returns and whatever fees and charges that BazaarRia is entitled to under the agreement.
(1) The merchant indemnifies BazaarRia from all claims arising in relation to matters outside BazaarRia’s control, including but not limited to the quality of goods and services provided by the merchant. The merchant further fully indemnifies BazaarRia from third parties’ claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the merchant.
(2) BazaarRia cannot guarantee that its services will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
(3) The merchant shall be fully responsible for its own tax liabilities and BazaarRia shall not be responsible for any tax matters relating to the merchant..
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 2 years after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers and business partners.
(1) BazaarRia has the right to freely maintain the merchant’s listing and its ranking on the website. BazaarRia offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the merchant’s goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. BazaarRia reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews at its discretion.
(2) BazaarRia may scan, transcribe, and publish online the merchant’s listings, logos and other materials required. The merchant grants to BazaarRia a royalty-free, perpetual, unrestricted licence to use and distribute any materials provided by the merchant for the purpose of advertising BazaarRia’s services, including Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations and other online marketing and search engine optimization activities.
- Terms and Termination
(1) This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs the contract, or fulfils an order referred by BAZAARRIA, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email, post or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership agreement.
(2) The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the merchant repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information, misrepresentation or withholding information required to present the merchant’s items are also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.